Toffee BrowniesFrom tuilelaith 5 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Line a 13 by 9-inch cake pan with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Spoon in half of the brownie batter and smooth with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Place the candy bars side by side on top of the batter.
- Cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Let cool completely, then lift from the pan using the edges of the foil.
- This makes it easy to cut the brownies into squares.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating11 people
Well it was poppin' out at me too! :) YUMMYjett2whit in Union City loved it
It popped here too! Sounds yummy and easy. Adore brownies.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Super!pleclare in Framingham loved it