SPANISH CHICKEN N RICE SKILLETFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
- 2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 tbsp oil; divided shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked rice shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa shopping list
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cumin & garlic.
- Season chicken with cumin mixture.
- Heat half the oil and medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- Remove chicken.
- Heat remaining oil and add rice. Stirring constantly until browned. Stir in broth, water and salsa.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in vegetables and Cover, cooking another 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating4 people
luv rice and chicken fixed this way great post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great post. Five forks.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
Sound goody!!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!