Green Chili and Chicken EnchiladasFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1-1/4 lbs. chicken breast tenders shopping list
- 1-1/2 c bottled green salsa shopping list
- 1 4 oz. can green chilies shopping list
- 1-1/2 c shreddded Mexican-style four-cheese blend (6oz.) shopping list
- 8 6 to 7 " flour tortillas shopping list
- refrigerated fresh salsa shopping list
- lime wedges(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler. Cut chicken into 1" pieces. In large microwave-safe bowl,microcook on high 7 mins. or till no pink remains,stirring twice. Drain liquid. Break up chicken slightly in bowl with back of wooden spoon. Add salsa and chilies. Cook 3 mins. more or till heated through,stirring once. Stir in 1 c cheese.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down the center of tortillas. Roll tortillas around filling and place in 9x13" baking pan. Sprinkle remaining cheese over enchiladas. Broil 3 to 4" from heat 1 to 2 mins. or till cheese is melted.
- To serve,top with salsa and pass lime wedges.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
I really like these to. Maybe I need to eat breakfast. I have been up for 3 hours with no food. But these would be good weather I had eaten or not!!! I will be making these very soon!!! Thank you for such a great post!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
Great flavors, But if it's ok with you. Could I throw the chicken in a skillet? Just don't like to micro-nuke meat.:)
\0 Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Thanks Pat for the great post. I love chicken enchiladas - especially with a green sauce!
Bookmarked and saved!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it