Broccoli-Corn Casserole LightFrom ttaaccoo 5 years ago
- 11/2 cups stuffing crumbs, divided shopping list
- 2 Table. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well-drained shopping list
- 1 (15.25 oz)can creamed corn shopping list
- 2 Table. chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 1/2 teas. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Coat a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with non-stick spray. Spread 1/2 cup stuffing crumbs over bottom of vessel. Combine melted butter with remaining stuffing crumbs, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine everything except the set aside crumbs. Spoon into baking dish, and top with reserved crumbs. Bake for 1 hour.
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
The Rating5 people
Sounds mighty good! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sounds good, thanks for passing this one on. 5 forks for you.henrie in Savannah loved it
Sound good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!