Strawberry Spinach SaladFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach shopping list
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced lengthwise 1/4-inch thick shopping list
- 1/2 of a small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Rinse the spinach leaves and remove the stems. Dry well then tear into bite-sized pieces; place the spinach in a large bowl and add the strawberries.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the onion, sugar, water, vinegar, mustard, and oil. Whisk until well combined. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- NOTE: If you want to make this salad ahead of time, prepare the spinach, strawberries, and dressing and keep chilled in separate containers until ready to toss and serve. If you prefer, you can substitute a can of drained mandarin oranges for the strawberries.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
Love spinach salad and the strawberries bring it to a new level. Five forks.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
I just love theses sort of salads!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
One of my faves.californiacook in loved it