Gulf Coast Shrimp with Cantaloupe Pico De GalloFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 1 pound (16–20) shrimp peeled and cooked, tail off shopping list
- juice of 2 limes shopping list
- ½ cantaloupe, diced shopping list
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 2 small vine-ripened tomatoes, diced shopping list
- ½ cup red onion, diced shopping list
- 2 tbsp. Wildhorse Saloon (or any brand) hot sauce shopping list
- 4 tbsp. orange marmalade shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 bag tortilla chips, 16-ounce or larger shopping list
How to make it
- Cut shrimp in half lengthwise.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Place small portion of mixture on each tortilla chip.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
Wow...tasty. Five forks.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
sounds good to me.\0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
This would be goodhungrybear in Miner loved it