Spiced Mug CakeFrom kellybelly27 4 years ago
- 1/3 Cup self rising flour shopping list
- 2 tsp each of brown sugar and granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 Tbsp milk shopping list
- 1 Tbsp oil (your choice) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- your choice of spice (i used pumpkin spice by mccormick) shopping list
- salt (literally, a pinch) shopping list
How to make it
- Find your favorite microwaveable mug!
- Put all the crap in it!
- Mix it up very well with a fork!
- Nuke on high for 2 minutes!
- Let rest 1 minute!
- You can also top with ice cream or applesauce, I avoid frostings because this stuff is just too good to sugar up any more
The Cookkellybelly27 McKinney, TX
The Rating7 people
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
This is a great alternative to the chocolate cake in the mug. Thanks for a great post.m2googee in Tomball loved it
Love the directions. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!