Tarantula TacosFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 Box ( 4.7-oz ) Old El Paso Stand n Stuff taco shells shopping list
- 1 Lb. Lean ( 80% fat free) ground beef shopping list
- 1 Pkg. ( 1-oz ) Old El Paso seasoning mix shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese ( 4-oz ) shopping list
- 1 ½ cups shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1 Medium tomato, chopped ( ¾ cup ) shopping list
- ¼ cup light sour cream shopping list
- 20 Extra-large pitted ripe olives shopping list
How to make it
- 1)preheat oven to 325. Heat taco shells in oven as directed on box.
- 2)Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Reduce heat to medium; cook uncovered about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until water has evaporated. Remove from heat.
- 3)Spoon beef mixture into the heated taco shells. Top with cheese, lettuce and tomato.
- 4)Spoon light sour cream into a small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Seal bag; cut a tiny hole in the corner of the bag. Pipe sour cream over top of each taco to resemble a spiderweb.
- 5)For each spider, top taco with 1 olive, pitted end down. Cut second olive lengthwise into 8 pieces; place around the whole olive for the legs. For eyes, squeeze 2 dots of sour cream on to top of olive.
- 6)Ready to serve.
- Serving size is 2 tacos
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
Love Tacos! FIVE to you! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Where was these idea when i was younger!?
it great! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
YuMMY! and since I'm a spider lover, they're super cute too! ^5!madmommy in Wayne loved it