Turkey CasseroleFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2 c sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 c chopped celery shopping list
- 1 c chopped yellow onion shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 (10-3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 6 c shredded cooked turkey shopping list
- 1 (60z) pkg. long grain and wild rice mix,cooked according to directions shopping list
- 2 c panko bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.Spray a 3qt. baking dish with spray;set aside
- In large bowl,combine mushrooms,celery,onion and bell pepper. Add soup and sour cream,stirring well. Add turkey and rice,stirring well. Spoon into baking dish.
- In med. bowl,combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Scatter over top of casserole.
- Bake,covered for 30 mins. Remove cover and bake until golden brown,approximately 15 mins.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Mmm, warm and comforting! Might have to make this before T'giving! Thanks, Pat.modelsmom in Worcester loved it
A yum high 5 !cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Great post!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it