Peanut Butter Crunch BarsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c butter,softened shopping list
- 1/2 c peanut butter shopping list
- 2 Tbs milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1-1/2 c whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 c semi-sweet chocoloate chips (6oz) shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped honey-roasted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13" pan with cooking spray. In large bowl,beat sugar,butter and peanut butter till light and fluffy. Add milk,vanila and egg;beat until well blended. Add flour baking soda and salt;mix well. spread in pan.
- Bake 19 to 24 mins or till edges are golden brown. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips;let stand 5 mins.
- Using metal spatula,spread softened chips to frost bars. Sprinkle with peanuts. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack,about 2 hours. For bars,cut in 6 rows by 6 rows.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
You know I would love this one!!!! :)jett2whit in Union City loved it
The mood I am in; this sounds like a great dinner!
Don't think this would make more than one serving today! lol Have a great one!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Wonderful post! Five forks.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it