CHICKEN CLUB SALADFrom ozsmom 4 years ago
- Salad Ingredients shopping list
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken shopping list
- 6 cups chopped romaine or baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes shopping list
- 4 slices cooked and crumbled bacon shopping list
- 1 cup seasoned croutons shopping list
- Hot bacon dressing shopping list
- 5 slices bacon, diced shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- To make dressing, cook bacon until crisp.
- Remove from the pan using a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Drain all but 1 teaspoon of the bacon fat from the pan.
- Add the diced onions to the remaining bacon fat and sauté until tender.
- Combine remaining dressing ingredients in a small measuring cup, mixing well.
- Add this mixture to the pan that contains the sautéed onion.
- Cook over medium low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Remove from heat, add bacon that had been cooked and previously set aside.
- Pour desired amount of dressing over salad, toss and serve.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating8 people
whata delicous club high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh this sounds great, n would make a nice main dish.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
I love a good salad and this sounds yummy!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!