Amaretto Chocolate BrowniesFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 2 sticks unsalted butter shopping list
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- Pinch kosher salt shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto shopping list
- .................................................................. shopping list
- 1 recipe cocoa whipped cream shopping list
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving a 1-inch overhang so you can easily pull brownies out of the pan. Grease parchment paper. Melt butter and chocolate in a double boiler and stir gently until smooth and shiny. Remove from heat to cool slightly.
- 2. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; set aside. Using a kitchen stand mixer, beat eggs, sugar, and amaretto on high speed about 3 minutes, until well combined. Reduce speed to low and slowly pour in melted chocolate mixture, to combine. Gradually add flour mixture and incorporate until just combined.
- 3. Transfer batter to prepared baking dish. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven and carefully lift brownie out of dish using the parchment paper ends. Cool brownies; cut into bars. Serve with Cocoa Whipped Cream
- Cocoa Whipped Cream
- Using the whisk attachment on a kitchen stand mixer, beat 1 pint heavy whipping cream, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, and 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar on high speed until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.