White Chocolate MartiniFrom peetabear 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Heat half and half cream in a small sauce pan; slowly add white chocolate, whisk continually, until chocolate is melted. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. Add vodka and simple syrup* to white chocolate mixture; stir to blend. (*See Simple Syrup recipe in Additional Information below)
- 3. Pour into 2 martini glasses; serve.
- To make Simple Syrup:
- Combine 1 cup sugar and 2 cups water in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat; cool.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
YUM!!!!!!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Have to try this onehungrybear in Miner loved it
I can't wait to make this for girls night out. Yummm!chelby1969 in Alliance loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!