Fried Pork Chops with Cream GravyFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 8 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut pork chops shopping list
- 1 cup nonfat buttermilk shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup fat-free milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Garnish: coarse ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Reserve 2 tablespoons flour, and set aside. Place remaining flour in a
- shallow dish.
- Combine Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper. Rub pork chops
- evenly on both sides with seasoning mixture.
- Dip pork in buttermilk; dredge in flour. Lightly coat both sides of
- pork with cooking spray.
- Cook pork, in batches, in hot oil in a large heavy skillet over
- medium-high heat 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain
- on paper towels.
- Add reserved 2 tablespoons flour to pan drippings in skillet; stir in
- milk and salt, and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and
- bubbly. Serve immediately with pork. Garnish, if desired.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating8 people
Got to have black pepper with gravy,\0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Nice posting, thanks. High 5...shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
Love it!!!!!!!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!