Crabmeat Beggars PursesFrom o2angel0330 7 years ago
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, picked over, cartilage and shell removed shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or to taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced green onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- 6 premade crepes shopping list
- 6 blanched chives shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, gently mix together all of the ingredients, except for the crepes and blanched chives.
- Spread the crepes on a flat work surface and place 1 heaping tablespoon of the crabmeat salad in the center of each.
- Draw up the crepes as though making a bundle, twisting the crepe gently to enclose the crabmeat.
- Tie a chive around the top of the bundle to seal the purse.
- Serve immediately, or store, tightly wrapped, in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooko2angel0330 West Allis, WI
The Rating3 people
Awesome! My wife loves to entertain!honopnco in Brandon loved it
I love these, they are terrific. I love the party idea the beggers purses, rumaki and seared ahi.....I'd go one step further and carmelize a wheel of brie with apricots and walnuts on top, with crackers. So where are we having the party?notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!