Crabmeat Beggars PursesFrom o2angel0330 9 years ago
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, picked over, cartilage and shell removed shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or to taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced green onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- 6 premade crepes shopping list
- 6 blanched chives shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, gently mix together all of the ingredients, except for the crepes and blanched chives.
- Spread the crepes on a flat work surface and place 1 heaping tablespoon of the crabmeat salad in the center of each.
- Draw up the crepes as though making a bundle, twisting the crepe gently to enclose the crabmeat.
- Tie a chive around the top of the bundle to seal the purse.
- Serve immediately, or store, tightly wrapped, in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooko2angel0330 West Allis, WI
The Rating3 people
I love these, they are terrific. I love the party idea the beggers purses, rumaki and seared ahi.....I'd go one step further and carmelize a wheel of brie with apricots and walnuts on top, with crackers. So where are we having the party?notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Awesome! My wife loves to entertain!honopnco in Brandon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!