Stuffed Turkey DrumsticksFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
- 1/3 c Finely Chopped shallots shopping list
- 1/3 c Packed parsley Leaves shopping list
- 1 tb fresh tarragon leaves shopping list
- 1 tb Chopped green onions shopping list
- 3 sl Pared Fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/4 ts salt 2 1/2 tb Fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 c olive oil shopping list
- 4 turkey Drumsticks shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Lightly grease a 13X9X2 inch baking pan; set aside. Combine shallots, parsley, tarragon, green onion, ginger, and salt in work bowl of a food processor and whirl until blended. Add lemon juice and oil and whirl until pasty. Push your fingers under the skin of the drumsticks, separating it from the flesh. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the paste under the skin, spreading it over the turkey flesh and pulling the skin back in place to cover. Repeat with remaining drumsticks. Place in prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes, basting every 15 minutes. To serve, slice drumsticks.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating4 people
This is very delicious.
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
5 STUFFED DRUMSTICKSjolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Yummy! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!