Ginger Ale Pumpkin BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale (not diet) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease a 9×5" loaf pan.
- Whisk together flours, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a large bowl, beat together oil, brown sugar, pumpkin and fresh ginger.
- Add the flour mixture and stir briefly, then pour in the ginger ale and mix until just combined.
- Bake 55-60 minutes, until tests done. Cool 10 minutes in pan before unmoulding onto a rack and cooling completely.