Chicken FrescoFrom shesariot267 3 years ago
- 1 chicken breast shopping list
- 1/2 oz of balsalmic vineger shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 3 slices of roma or vine ripened tomatoes shopping list
- 6-8 oz. of white wine shopping list
- 1 1/2 oz of fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 5 oz. heavy cream shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- fresh basil, not dry. shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate the chicken in balsamic vinegar for about 30 minutes.
- Saute chicken in enough olive oil just to keep the pan and chicken coated. Saute chicken until cooked; and plate.
- Place your 3 slices of tomatoe on top of chicken breast.
- Sauce As follows;
- Combine white wine, lemon juice, in a sauce pan over low-medium heat until warm and almost boil;
- Lower heat to low. Add heavy whipping cream, and simmer for about 3 minutes to thicken the sauce, now add your cubed butter, whisking all ingreidents together constantly. Once sauce is hot and thicker consistency, pull from stove top and top over the plated chicken.
- Fresh Basil on top of the chicken.
- Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh steemed broccoli, or sauted asparagus.