Pizza DoughFrom jlv1023 7 years ago
- 1 cup warm water (80 -90 degrees) shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1-1/2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp dry milk shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups flour (All purpose) shopping list
- 1 cup semolina flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp corn meal shopping list
- 3 tsp yeast shopping list
- (optional) add some italian seasonings to the dough)) shopping list
How to make it
- I made my in my bread machine, but those out there that are bread makers-go for it!!!
- If using bread machine, add ingredients to specs of your machine,
- remove when done, put dough in a greased bowl and cover. Rise in warm area till ready to roll out.
- If by hand, mix water with yeast (wait 5-10 minutes)
- Add all other ingredients and mix, add yeast,
- Mix till forms a dough ball
- Remove and knead 8-10 minutes
- Then put in greased bowl, cover & rise
- Roll out and put in pan sprinkled with a little corn meal.
- Make your pizza to your likings
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjlv1023 Plymouth, WI
The Rating3 people
I am so glad this can be made in the bread machine - I am terrible at making dough from scratch. Thanks for this post!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
Awsome! luv your pizza dough, Akeeper for sure high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I don't have a bread machine so I'm going for it.
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!