Apple-Oatmeal CookiesFrom mrsc543 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped, peeled apple (such as Granny Smith) shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, all-purpose four, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Stir in raisins and apples.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, honey, oil and milk. Stir in dry ingredients. Mix to form a smooth batter.
- Drop batter onto ungreased cookie sheets, using a rounded teaspoon of dough for each cookie, leaving 2 inches in between.
- Dip fingers into water. Press dough down to about 1 1/2-inch diameter.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating6 people
There we go - I've been looking for one like this - my grandmother used to make one - only difference I can see is she grated her apple. I can justify eating these as a breakfast food! lol!
Have a great day my friend,
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
So good!!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Awsome cookie goes in my Sve use Keeper file at homemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it