Vampire Bat FacesFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 1 5-oz. can VIENNA sausagE, drained, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons catsup shopping list
- ½ cup shredded processed American cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, drained shopping list
- ½ tsp. prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 8 oz. can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Set aside 8 sausage slices. Combine remaining sausage, cheese, relish, 1 tablespoon catsup, mayonnaise, and mustard. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Shape each piece into an even triangle. Place 2 tablespoons sausage-cheese mixture on each triangle; fold triangle in half. Seal edges with tines of fork. Place two folded triangles side-by-side with edges folded to make vampire face, on ungreased cookie sheet. Place one sausage slice on each side of folds for eyes; repeat for remaining triangles. Bake at 375°F for 13-15 minutes. Add remaining catsup in center of face to form mouth.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating3 people
This is fantastic and a must have for the Halloween Party.
5 forks wish I could give you a 10.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Very neat idea...I would love just the 'Vienna Sausage Salad' with crackers or chips! Thanks for sharing - five forks!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
High 5 and i added it to a groups!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!