Bayou Buffalo WingsFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- Breading: shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper shopping list
- 3 teaspoons rosemary and thyme, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper or Creole/cajun seasoning salt shopping list
- Egg Wash: shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup Kentucky or Tennessee Blended whiskey shopping list
- or sweet one like Southern Comfort shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot sauce shopping list
- 1/2 stick melted butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp cajun seasonings shopping list
- 2 dozen chicken wings or drumettes shopping list
- vegetable or cooking oil for deep-frying shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, blend all of the dry ingredients for the breading. In a separate bowl, make the egg wash by blending the eggs and milk. Add the chicken and coat well. Place coated chicken in breading and toss. Place the breaded chicken in a deep fryer or in pot that has enough hot 350 degree F oil to cover chicken. Cook until golden brown. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients for the sauce and toss in cooked chicken, mix well.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating6 people
This is a dilicous recipe.
5 forks from me.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Good wings!!! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
love wings..good game day recipe..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!