Dream PieFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened, condensed milk shopping list
- 1 (5.1 oz) package vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) carton whipped topping shopping list
- 2 (9-inch) graham cracker ready pie crusts shopping list
- 1 (20 oz) can strawberry pie filling shopping list
- Alternative: shopping list
- 2 (9-inch) chocolate pie crusts shopping list
- 1 chocolate ice cream topping shopping list
- chocolate shavings shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese and condensed milk in mixing bowl until smooth. Add pudding mix and 1/2 cup water, mix and chill for 15 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping, pour into 2 pie crusts and freeze.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and place in refrigerator for 45 minutes before slicing and serve. Spoon about 1/4 cup pie filling on each slice of pie (you could use other pie filling flavors if you like).
- Alternative: Use the 2 chocolate pie crusts, pour 2-3 tbs chocolate ice cream topping over pie and top with chocolate shavings.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating4 people
I am all over this one
High 5 from me!!!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
Very good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
This sounds awesome. I am a strawberry fan! Gets my 5!!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cookbook Reviews149 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Anything Goes286 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
Pie Lovers Of The World106 members
Pies Pies Pies66 members
Addicted To Recipes38 members