Chocolate Pecan TartFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1 refrigerated pie crust shopping list
- 3/4 Cup chopped pecans shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons cooled, strong coffee shopping list
- 1 Tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 Cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Mini semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 Cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon strong coffee, cooled shopping list
- chocolate curls shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450 degrees and place pie crust in a 10 inch tart pan with removeable bottom.
- Do not pick crust.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup pecans over crust, pressing firmly into crust.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until crust is lightly brown around the edges.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, cocoa, and coffee until well blended.
- Add butter, vanilla and egg: blend until smooth.
- Pour brown sugar mixture into partically baked crust.
- Sprinkle with pecans and chocolate chips.
- Bake and additional 20 to 30 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool one hour.
- In a small bowl, combine whipping cream, powdered sugar and coffee.
- Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon cream mixture around edge of tart.
- Top with chocolate curls.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
Sound goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
a great post... and your right it is perfect for the holidays,,five forks
nice to see you back and posting your wonderful recipes..
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Great to see your recipes again! I have missed you around here! I don't get on as much as I used to but still enjoy peeking in now and again!michellem in Idaho loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!