Agave And Honey Oatmeal M and M CookiesFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 2 Tbs lightly beaten egg shopping list
- 3 Tbs agave nectar shopping list
- 1 Tbs honey shopping list
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- ½ cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1 Tbs ground flaxseed (or wheat germ) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 tsp baking powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp (heaping) ground cinnamon shopping list
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats shopping list
- M&M’s or raisins shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Mix egg, agave, honey, oil and vanilla together in a bowl. Stir very well.
- 3. Combine flour, flaxseed, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl. Stir very well, then add to agave mixture and stir until blended. Stir in oats and desired amount of M&M’s (or raisins). Let batter sit for about 5 minutes.
- 4. Scoop Tablespoonfuls of dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. You should be able to fit 8 cookies on one sheet.
- 5. Bake for 10 to 11 minutes, until set and golden. Cool completely. Store in covered container.
- Yield: 8 cookies
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating3 people
Perfect for the weather & breakfast, lunch or dinner.
2 Tbs Eggs or 2 Eggs?
I want to get it right when I make it tomorrow.
Please let me know. Thanks.
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Got to be two eggs!!! never heard of 2 spoonful for a recipes before!! that would make an old wet hen even madder if her eggs got down to 2 spoonful lol! five forks!goodeat in Benton loved it
nice and healthy sweet snack.choclytcandy in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!