Blackberry Streusel CakeFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 cups fresh blackberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups flour sifted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup salad oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoon milk shopping list
- Streusel: shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle sugar over berries then set aside.
- Mix flour, sugar and salt.
- Combine oil and milk in small bowl and whip with fork then pour over flour mixture.
- Mix with fork until moist then turn into a greased square cake pan.
- Press dough into pan building up edges about 1" deep.
- Spread berries over dough.
- Mix sugar, flour and salt together then cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over berries and bake at 425 for 45 minutes.