Theres A Steer In My BeerFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- 2 to 3 lb beef sirloin roast (venison or pork roast work well too) shopping list
- 3 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 can beer (do not use dark beer, it is too bitter) shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- ½ clove of garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes (or 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery salt (or ¼ to 1/3 cup chopped fresh celery) shopping list
- 10 whole peppercorns shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 1. In a large pot or Dutch oven, boil 3 cups water. Add beer.
- 2. Add the rest of the ingredients. Stir until well blended.
- 3. Place roast in the same pot. Cover and place in oven for 2 hours, or until tender. Drippings can be thickened with flour or cornstarch to make gravy.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
Jett Williams!! Hank daughter! Hank Jr sister!! now i'm shock! five forks!goodeat in Benton loved it
i like ithungrybear in Miner loved it
Good one, Pat!wttothemax in SE loved it