Super moist bakery style banana breadFrom sweetstacia 5 years ago
- 11/2 C very ripened bananas (mashed) shopping list
- 2 t lemon juice shopping list
- 3C flour shopping list
- 11/2 t baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 t salt shopping list
- 3/4 C butter 1 1/2 sticks softened shopping list
- 2 1/8 C sugar shopping list
- 3 lg eggs shopping list
- 2 t vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 C buttermilk shopping list
How to make it
- Mash up bananas with a fork and mix in lemon juice and set aside.
- In medium bowl sift together flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time and the vanilla.
- Beat in the flour mixture alternating it with the buttermilk.
- Stir in the Banana mixture just until blended.
- Pour batter into greased and floured loaf pans and bake 45-60min.
- Take out and move into a freezer for 20-30 min.
The Cooksweetstacia Hutto, TX
The Rating6 people
Great post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe! saved. hope to try ythis soon.
-selnaselna in Vancouver loved it
Easily the best looking bread! Flavor wasn't as rich as I hoped...texture is excellent, so I'll absolutely use this again and play around with some additions for more flavor.laundrylight in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!