Grouper with Tomato and BasilFrom darbar 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 (1-lb) piece grouper or red snapper fillet (3/4 inch thick), skinned and halved crosswise shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped tomato shopping list
- 1 small garlic clove, minced (optional) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil shopping list
How to make it
- Working off heat, put 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet and add fish, turning to coat with oil on both sides. Arrange fish skinned sides down and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss together tomato, garlic (if using), basil, remaining tablespoon oil, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl, then mound on top of fish. Cover skillet with a tight-fitting lid and cook fish over moderately high heat until just cooked through, about 8 minutes.
The Cookdarbar Elmhurst, IL
The Rating3 people
This was delicious and, as said, a good way to use up the last of the tomatoes and basil. I used snapper as I couldn't find grouper. So quick and easy! I served it with your Orr Springs Roasted Potatoes. Thanks!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!