Pear n Cranberry CobblerFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- Filling shopping list
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/3 cup Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries shopping list
- 2 medium pears, sliced shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 3/4 cup all purpose shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 cup oats uncooked shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- one egg slightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400F. Grease a 9 inch square or round baking pan. For filling, combine first 3 ingredients in medium saucepan stir in cranberries. Heat to a boil reduce. Simmer 5 minutes, or until cranberries pop open, stir in pears. Pour into pan. For topping, combine flour and sugar cut in margarine until! crumbly. Stir in oats mix well. Add egg, mix until moistened. Crumble over fruit. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating6 people
Another Scrumptous Recipe. It is nothing but perfect.
Thank you Pat.
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Sounds so good.... 5 forksheartbrazil in Bahia loved it
Very goodhungrybear in Miner loved it