Paneras Cream Cheese Potato SoupFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
- 4 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 4 cups peeled and cubed potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Combine broth, potatoes, onion, and spices.
- Boil on medium heat until potatoes are tender.
- Smash a few of the potatoes to release their starch for thickening.
- Reduce to low heat.
- Add cream cheese.
- Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.
- I like serving it in the bread bowls, but you can use a regular bowl!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating6 people
Delicious, thanks for sharing...^5 =)
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Oh how yummy! Can't wait to try this one. Thanks so much for the post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Good souphungrybear in Miner loved it