Protection Witch BallFrom deliathecrone 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cover your working space with newspaper to protect against spills.
- Take the little metal cap off the ornament.
- Carefully pour a little of the silver paint inside the ball and swish it around until the inside is completely covered with the silver. (If the silver paint won't stick to the inside of the glass ball, wash the inside of the ball with a mild water and vinegar solution and turn it upside down to dry for a bit, so that the paint will stick to the ball. This removes all the oils and dust from the processing.)
- Set it aside to dry.
- When the paint is totally dry, cut the red thread into three inch-lengths.
- Carefully poke this thread into the open end of the ball. Continue cutting and putting the thread into the ball until the ball is nearly full.
- Put in a few drops of oil.
- Then put the end back on the ornament. If it has no end, seal it with candle wax.
- When hanging the ball, chant: "Symbol of the Moon, symbol of the Lady divine, Reject all negativity, defend this home (car), me and mine".
- This protection ball can be hung in the window of your home or in your car. Any negative thoughts or ill-wishes directed against you are reflected back to the sender. You can also decorate the outside with appropriate designs. You can put them onto wreaths or make them part of a dried flower arrangement. Programmed for protection, these little Witch balls do a very good job.