MY EX-BOYFRIENDS SECRET CHICKEN GRILL -not meFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup red wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or any salt) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon parsley (You can substitute a couple of teaspoons of Italian shopping list
- seasoning for oregano & parsley) shopping list
- 10-12 chicken legs (Helen prefers small drumsticks) shopping list
- 5-6 small chicken thighs shopping list
How to make it
- 1. To make marinade, combine first seven ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2. Remove skin from the chicken, then place chicken in a large bake pan and pour marinade over. Marinate for about an hour or longer.
- 3. Grill until nice and brown on the outside, basting while cooking. It takes about 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of the legs and thighs. If you prefer, you can bake at 350 degrees for about an hour, making sure that meat is cooked through and juices run clear. The last few minutes, you can turn on the broiler to make the chicken brown and crispy.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
Like this chickenhungrybear in Miner loved it
I wonder if her boyfriend is mad at himself for losing this secrets to her!! lol!! i love the ideas of it and five forks for Helen gain, and ours too!goodeat in Benton loved it