Chicken N Beer PizzaFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes shopping list
- 1 tbsp yeast shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 cup beer; at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup water; if you find dough to dry shopping list
- Toppings: shopping list
- 1 cup bbq sauce shopping list
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast shopping list
- 1/2 cup marble cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shopping list
- mushrooms, peppers,onions (any fresh veggies you want) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Put all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add oil, beer and water.
- Keep mixing till you form a ball of dough.
- Let rise covered in a warm spot for 30 minutes.
- When you remove dough ball from bowl, it should be sticky, but not leave anything on your fingers or bowl.
- Stretch onto a greased cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- Top with BBQ sauce and all other ingredients.
- Cook for 30-45 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating6 people
great ingredient combo thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUM. I just bought my first premade pizza crust so thankx for the recipe.
Not a beer drinker, but Jo loves beer, so this is perfect for both of us.
& yes, I do let her have about 1/4 a cup of beer about 2 or 3 X's a year. I figure if she wa...morejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!