HASHBROWN CRUSTED CLUB PIZZAFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
- 6 medium potatoes washed but unpeeled shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1 egg; beaten shopping list
- 1 cup BBQ sauce shopping list
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup small cubes of chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Meanwhile grate your potatoes.
- You have to be quick as they turn brown very quickly.
- Once grated add salt and oregano.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Put Olive oil in the bottom of a skillet placed on med heat.
- Put in potatoes, cover the entire bottom of the skillet.
- Let cook for 5 minutes without disturbing.
- Then flip over and cook for another 2.
- Take potato mixture and put in the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
- Pour egg over top.
- Bake 15 minutes covered.
- Remove from oven. At sauce, bacon, chicken, olives and cheese. Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating4 people
Love it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Great idea & I can't wait to try it. The flavor mix is already melting in my mouth. Thank you, thank you!
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Sound goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!