Chicken Breast in Mustard Cream SauceFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
How to make it
- In skillet, saute chicken in a litte olive oil until browned and cooked through.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Pour off excess oil from pan.
- Over high heat, add wine and vinegar.
- Scraping up brown bits from bottom of skillet, heat until liquid is reduced and syrupy.
- Add heavy cream.
- Boil, stirring, until cream is thickened and reduced by half.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in mustard.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and noodles or rice.