Lasagna Alfredo Roll UpsFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 8 lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion shopping list
- 1 pint part-skim ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 21 ounces Alfredo-style pasta sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add lasagna and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan over medium heat add oil and cook broccoli or spinach and green onions until tender, stirring frequently.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt and egg.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place noodles in a single layer on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Evenly spread some of the cheese mixture on each noodle.
- Roll up each noodle from the short end, jelly-roll style.
- In a 8x12 inch baking dish, spoon about 3/4 of the Alfredo sauce on the bottom and spread evenly.
- Arrange the rolled noodles, seam side down, in the dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and the cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating4 people
yep i like this one toominitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
oh yeah!!!!! I'll be eating all of it bymeself (hopefully not all at once) lolsnowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!