Cranberry SauceFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
- 1 large bag of fresh cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey, now I would use turevia shopping list
- 1/4 cup agar agar powder, mix with enough water to make a thick liquid for easy pouring, orange juice works great shopping list
- ` shopping list
- Optional pecans, orange peel, raisins, currants, blueberries, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice. shopping list
How to make it
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Drop in the cranberries.
- Add the honey/truevia. Remember honey is a natural tranquilizer. This helped a lot when she was to active. Honey in everything!
- Add any of the optionals that you would like, my daughter likes it just the way it is, I like pecans and raisins.
- Boil until the skins break, about 10 minutes.
- Turn the heat down and add the agar agar powder.
- Simmer for 5 more minutes.
- You can either use this in a mold as is for full berries or put in carefully into a blender and blend the crap out of it for smooth-ish cranberry sauce.
- Mix well.
- Pour into the mold/bowl.
- Put into the fridge and cool.