Caramel Sticky BunsFrom buttercup21 5 years ago
- Topping shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- buns shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 (12-oz) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated biscuits shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 12 muffin cups. In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients; mix well. Spoon scant tablespoon topping into each greased muffin cup.
- 2. In plastic bag, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. Shake pieces in sugar mixture. Place 5 pieces of dough in each muffin cup.
- 3. Place pan on foil or cookie sheet during baking to guard against spills. Bake at 375°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Invert onto waxed paper. Serve warm.