Cream Cheese Party SandwichesFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 1 pkg cream cheese (softened)(8 oz.) shopping list
- 3 Hard boiled eggs (finely chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 of medium-sized green pepper (finely chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 of medium-sized onion (finely chopped) shopping list
- 1/4 to 3/4 C pecans (finely chopped) salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp catsup shopping list
- lg Sandwich loaf (White or Wheat) bread shopping list
How to make it
- Set cream cheese aside in mixing bowl to soften.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, green pepper, onion, pecans and salt and pepper. When thoroughly mixed, then add 2 tbsp. Catsup, last.
- Remove crust from bread and spread mixture on the sandwiches - cut into 4 squares.
- These make a lot and can be made the day before and chilled. It's really better when the mixture sets up awhile. Pile the sandwiches on a platter and cover with saran wrap.