Baked Ziti CasseroleFrom riverrat715 4 years ago
- 2 pounds of lean hamburger, cooked shopping list
- 1 Pkg (16 oz) ziti or small tube pasta shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 carton (15oz) part-skim ricotta cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 2 jars (28oz) spaghetti sauce ( I like to use extra sauce Classico spinach Florintine is great)) shopping list
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp basil shopping list
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook hamburger , add to spaghetti sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the egg, ricotta and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- ~Spread one cup or more spaghetti sauce in a baking dish coated with non stick cooking spray. Top with a third of the pasta, half of the ricotta cheese mixture, 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese and 1 cup sauce.
- ~Repeat layers of pasta, ricotta mixture and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Top with the remaining pasta, sauce, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 375' for 45-50 minutes or until heated through. Yield 12 servings
- Green salad and garlic bread goes great with this.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookriverrat715 Small Town, WI
The Rating5 people
wow! riverratt715 this sounds so good a great postput in my try and keeper file thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great one - thanks so much!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!