Rosemary Pork TenderloinFrom tuilelaith 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary leaves, plus 4 sprigs rosemary, with hard woody stems shopping list
- 5 large garlic cloves, 2 cloves minced, 3 cloves smashed shopping list
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1-pound each shopping list
- 4 slices maple bacon shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, fresh ground black pepper, chopped rosemary, and minced garlic and mix well.
- Rub the mustard mixture over the surface of the tenderloins and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place rosemary sprigs and smashed garlic in the center of a roasting pan.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the tenderloins and top each with 2 slices of maple bacon.
- Tie with kitchen twine to secure bacon strips.
- Place the roasting pan in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer, inserted in the tenderloins, registers 160 degrees F.
- Remove from oven when desired doneness is reached and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes on a cutting board.
- Remove kitchen twine, slice and serve with your favorite sides.
- Garnish with the rosemary sprigs and garlic.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating7 people
OK ingredient counting friend lol. Will 5 Forks suffice?
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
wow yummm.........i love theseminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Soo good!! five forksgoodeat in Benton loved it