Lovers Pork ChopsFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brush chops lightly with oil and place in hot pan.
- Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, or until done.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, salt and pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add butter to skillet, and stir in brown sugar mixture and apples.
- Cover and cook until apples are tender.
- Score pork chops lightly, add to apple mixture in pan.
- Coat with apple mixture and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth447 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking For One87 members
Whole Foods142 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Original Recipes143 members