Slow Cooker Fall Pot RoastFrom lanabade 7 years ago
- 1 3 lb. boneless rump roast shopping list
- 1 tblsp. chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 tsps. kosher salt(better taste) shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 pound of baby carrots shopping list
- 1 pound rutabagas cut in chunks shopping list
- 3 stalks celery chopped shopping list
- 1 box frozen pearl onions shopping list
- 6 potatoes cut in quarters shopping list
- 2 12 ounce jars beef gravy shopping list
- 1tbls. cidar vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbls. tomato paste shopping list
How to make it
- Brown roast in olive oil.
- Place in crockpot.
- In same pan saute celery till softened.
- Add to crockpot with garlic,salt,fresh black pepper and thyme.
- Add carrots,onions,potatoes.,and rutabagas
- Add tomato paste and cidar.
- Pour the gravy over all.
- Cook on HIGH for 4-6 hours till roast and vegetables are fork tender.
- REMOVE THE BAYLEAVES before serving.
- Serve with hot rolls and pickled beets on the side.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating7 people
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
Another good slow cook recipes!!goodeat in Benton loved it
Very good!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it