Cranberry BruschettaFrom mrsc543 7 years ago
- 14 oz can Ocean Spray Whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced into rings shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh basil shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 8 oz loaf of French bread shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, except bread and oil, in a medium saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft and sauce has thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cut bread diagonally into 3/4-inch slices; brush both sides with oil.
- Broil each side of bread for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top each slice with cranberry mixture.
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating4 people
luv cranberry sauce great recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Thank you so much - can't wait to try it!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
great post .. will be great for the holidays''five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it