Raisin Sour Cream PieFrom mrsc543 4 years ago
- Baked 8-inch pie shell shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cloves shopping list
- 2 eggs separated shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup seedless raisins shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/4 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and spices.
- Blend in egg yolks.
- Add sour cream, raisins, and lemon juice.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Cool, then stir in walnuts.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Beat egg whites on high speed, until peaks form.
- Top pie with meringue and bake in 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until meringue is slightly browned.
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating4 people
Sound goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
Very good!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Very Good! 5 forks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it