Mexican Style Chicken Veg SoupFrom ravenseyes 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 chicken breast (bone in or out) shopping list
- 2 cups onion (rough chop) shopping list
- 2 cups carrots (peel on - well scrubbed and rough chop) shopping list
- 2 cups celery ( rough chop) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup potato (peeled and cut in large chunks) shopping list
- 3 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 pkg Goya chicken bouillon shopping list
- 1 pkg Sazon Goya Picante Mild shopping list
- 1 14oz chicken stock shopping list
- 6 cups water shopping list
- 14 oz tomato (fire roasted) shopping list
- 1 lb mixed vegetable frozen shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste jalapeno shopping list
- (if you want it hotter add a can of shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first seven ingredients together and allow to cook until onions are clear and potatoes are slightly tender. Remove Chicken from stock and chop up the meat and return to soup.
- Then add tomatoes, mixed veggies - check for salt and pepper - add if needed and allow to cook for 20 more minutes serve with a nice hot pita bread and some cheese on the side.
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!