Crockpot Potato SoupFrom michellem 7 years ago
- Recipe for homemade potato soup shopping list
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 2 leeks, chopped shopping list
- 2 onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 rib celery, sliced shopping list
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 5 cups of water( I use half chicken broth or stock) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 13 oz. can evaporated milk shopping list
- chopped chives shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Combine all ingredients except milk and chives in slow cooker.
- 2. Cover. Cook on Low 10-12 hours, or High 3-4 hours.
- Stir in milk during last hour.
- 3. Garnish with chives
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating5 people
Nice post Michelle! Can't wait to try this. Looks like it will work great for days I am working. Thanks so much!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
Comfort food, gotta love it....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
My mom used to make a similar soup all the time. She always put a couple slices of bacon, chopped, in it. Delicious. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!