Pumpkin swirl BreadFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- FILLING: shopping list
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- BREAD: shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin shopping list
- 1 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped dates shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and milk; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar, pumpkin, oil, water and eggs.
- Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Stir in the nuts, raisins and dates.
- Pour half of the batter into three greased and floured 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans.
- Spoon filling over batter.
- Cover filling completely with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Wrap in foil; refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 3 loaves.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Sweet Suite159 members
All Holidays135 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Bake Sale126 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members