ARTICHOKE SAUCE COVERED CHICKEN PASTAFrom ozsmom 6 years ago
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound chicken breasts or tenders, cut in bite sized pieces shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 15-oz can artichoke quarters, rinsed, drained, and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped shopping list
- 1 box corkscrew pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the pasta according to directions.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on medium-high.
- Add the chicken and cook 2-3 minutes, until browned.
- Add the garlic and cook another minute.
- Add wine, salt, pepper, and artichokes.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook about 10-12 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- The sauce will thicken a bit as it cooks.
- Turn the heat off and stir in the cheese and basil.
- Serve over the cooked pasta